Ultraviolet light is probably the most effective way to dry base coats (primers), top coats and clear coating on most surfaces including metal, wood, plastic, concrete, composites and even glass.
Our UV LED drying series is designed and built in Europe to meet the most demanding standards and provide tailored solutions for everyday bodyshop needs.
only 3 minutes to dry a paint coat
Please note: This technology works only with UV reactive paints, providing no benefits on traditional paints. For more information contact us at [email protected].
- Minimum energy needed for the process (100 W per lamp)
- Fastest curing method – it generally takes just 3 minutes to dry the coat
- Improves production benefits by reducing energy costs and time
- Provides uniform curing over wide areas
- Dramatically improves inks, coatings and adhesives (improved gloss, better scratch and abrasion resistance, better chemical resistance, resistance to “crazing”, hardness, elasticity, adhesion or bond strength)
- LEDs have a lifespan of up to 10,000 hours compared to the 800 hour lifespan of traditional UV lamps
- Generates no heat on the working surface
- Easy installation
- Movable stands for more flexibility
- Lamps can be set up in different arrangements
- Aluminium cooler to prevent lamp heating and extend lifespan
- Control panel with chronometer and pantograph (Master Series only)