Poly Bund is a heavy duty, trafficable floor bund that provides spill containment for drums, tanks, equipment, vehicles and machinery in factories, warehouses and workshops.
Unlike most conventional bunding made from foam, rubber and concrete, Poly Bund will not chip, tear, split, crack or lift. It is flexible and has excellent chemical resistance. Installation is simple with pre-formed anchor points.
Poly Bund is manufactured from polyurethane and is resistant to oils, fuels plus a range of chemicals and can be used for straight line bunding or mitred to change direction. Ninety-degree corner units are also available and 10mm diameter holes are provided for fixing to concrete for heavy traffic use (6 holes per 1m length).
- Create drive-over barriers across doorways in warehouses and factories
- Tough, rigid, polyethylene construction is resistant to most oils, fuels and chemicals
- 25mm high profile reduces trip hazards
- Glue, seal and/or fasten to a clean, concrete surface or use a urethane adhesive if more adhesion is required for heavy traffic areas
- Use for straight line bunding, mitre corners to change direction or use 90 degree corner unit
Size: 1000mm long x 150mm wide x 25mm high. Corner unit (300 x 300mm)
Optional Install Kit Available (Includes: Fixings, Adhesive and Dynabolts)